Created by: http://jack.asprise.net/software/imggen

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

oops.. is the only conclusion for the KUOK interview this afternoon...

"Don't be nervous !! Don't be nervous !!" I kept telling myself all this morning but I still did. For the starting few minutes, I was too nervous until I stopped in the middle while I describe about my course to the interviewers. Oh gosh...

I'd give myself 4 out of 10... ... just disastrous performance... I don't think I impressed the interviewers. Haih... anyway, I would be need to wait and pray hard for it. The result is to be released way too late and I'd probably be in Singapore already by the time they approved my application. Well... I would still be confident in it.. I need to be confident of what I had talked to them !! Yes.. I'm winning !! Hahaha... *gone crazy...

So.. life goes on huh... poor Croatia i prayed so hard that you would draw in the Brazil match but that ******* just couldn't be stopped !! Any team in World Cup please kick them out !! Boring to see them in WC...

TTFN

2 Comments:

  • Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~
    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~
    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~
    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~
    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~

    May the korean spirit b wit u, definitely u will get ur scholarship 1, korea n me will give u entire support!!!! Support Korea!!!!!!

    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~
    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~
    Ooooooo~~~~~ Korea~~~~~~~~~~

    By Blogger Kaito Liew, at 1:57 PM  

  • ya.. hope so...

    By Blogger BooNMiNG, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home