Created by: http://jack.asprise.net/software/imggen

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Merdeka Eve

Tomorrow is Malaysia National Day. And below is the story of my TERRIFYING ~~~ eve :

ALL EVENTS HAPPENED ON 30/08/2006
1.30am - My room mate wanna go yam cha ... =.=" ... he planned to go alone but as room mate n friend .. of coursei teman teman ... until 2 something
3.30am - finally went to bed
7.00am - woke up ... prepared myself
8.30-10.30am - lectures ... after finished .. i went to library to print something .. and when i wanna reach formy wallet and pay ... SHIT!!!!!!!!!! NO WALLET IN MY BACK POCKET ... I RAC`H EVERYWHERE BUT COULDN'T FIND IT !!!!@#$@!%#^SHIT!!!!

I called my room mate straight away and hoping that i might leave it at room. He was like ... arh ? NO woh ... ... i asked again .. ... he said the same thing again .. then i was like ..WTF ... NO NO NO NO NO ...

First thing that i thought of that time was how am i going back to Malaysia without all those documents ... WTF ... how come such bad things happen ... then i quickly walked back to canteen and the lecture theatre that i went this morning ...

by the time i reach my row ... WHAT ? NO WALLET ... I WAS SKEPTICAL A LITTLE BIT .. i dunno what to do since there was another lecturer teaching there ... luckily i went one row behind and it was THERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky ... a very lucky ... of an unfortunate event ...

TTFN

1 Comments:

  • wah.. so careless one ar u.. luckily can find.. phew.. dun so careless again lo.. aiyo..

    By Blogger Jin, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home