Created by: http://jack.asprise.net/software/imggen

Friday, June 16, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I skipped blogging... tight schedule... yesterday night watched Fast and Furious... ya know lah.. you must not expect nice storyline but excellent and professional drifting skills from the drivers... I would like to quote..

"Life is simple. You make decision and you don't look back."

So I made a decision. In fact I made a lot of decisions... i used to look back but now I won't ! Going to Singapore is my decision and I will also try to look for other option to go further overseas... never look back and regret about it... so this morning something annoying happened when I tried to apply for my passport..

this morning went to Jabatan Imigresen Damansara to apply for my passport... guess what happen ? I tried to apply for half-priced passport which is RM150... all my seniors asked us to do like this.. so I tried to apply for it..

but i got rejected... the officer said that my document was not enough to prove i was going to study in overseas.. what the... then he asked me whether i could show any financial prove that I've paid to the university... i tried to explain but he just too stuborn to listen to what i said... i said the university will only charge the students their tuition fees when we are studying there in August.. how can I pay the money NOW in June?? How am I going to settle a bill that is only going to be issued on August ?

I was quite upset.. and i need to pay RM300 for my passport instead of RM150.. after I got home.. I went straight to write letters to file a complain .. I phoned the headquarter and luckily i got friendly reply... i faxed my complain... hopefully will get my refund soon... ...

So ?? I'm going to Singapore ... ... this is more or less the summary of this article.. i also included the complain letter i faxed.. so syok that so long i din argue with somebody adi... now in Imigresen finally i got the chance.. but with the price of extra RM150... Wish me luck to get back my RM150!!

TTFN

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Complain letter page 1


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Complain letter page 2


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Recipt of my payment .. RM300 man!!



Below is the offer letters from NTU


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home