Created by: http://jack.asprise.net/software/imggen

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hi hi..

nothing much happen... reading books and start to read some examples for SAT I. ... dude.. it is hard.. damn it... i do not know how i am going to prepare for it... read those comprehension materials... damn it.. i couldn't even understand what is it trying to imply to the readers.. i mean.. what the ... the writers are just trying to write the messages out and tell it to the readers right ? Then why the hell on this Earth they write it so difficult to be understood??

Nah.. away from the books... my parents going back to hometown to attend a funeral.. my aunty.. hmm.. should say she's my father's sister, she had passed away... it was unbelievable.. so shock i heard this news... well i never predict this since i just saw her when i went to Langkawi and stopped by at my hometown to see her end of May.. so unpredictable... she's one of the nice person though I din talk to her much but she was so kind... one of the long relatives that I would see her every year.. now the greatest fear is begun.. i wonder how is the next Chinese New Year going to be in my hometown.. although it's a big celebration with more than 30++ relatives will gather together.. but without any ONE of them is already enough to make us feel sorrow... and sorry...

It was Friday after i went to Imigresen department.. then when i was typing in front of this pc.. my mum just came in and said... "你二姑死了" In a split second i really couldn't react... ... I wonder.. isn't she still there ? How about my cousins ??

Quoting again,
"Life is simple. You can be gone any minutes. So why not make it the best of your every seconds ?"


TTFN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home