Created by: http://jack.asprise.net/software/imggen

Sunday, October 15, 2006

click n scream


what?? yeah .. click n scream ... like this ...

n



Why? Why screaming?? Well.. many things .. i would like to

scream for family
scream for time
scream for anything

Today I watched my second movie in Singapore. The movie titled "CLICK". I know this is a comedy bt honestly you guys must go n have a watch. The moral of the story is so strong that I called my parents straight away after I finished the whole movie. Family comes first ... touching theme... at least it's not something that you would laugh an forget everything about it the next morning.

I can imagine the moment when u woke up the time has already fast-forwarded and everything has changed. You missed a lot of quality time... ... You do not know what has happened and how's the thing changed. Sad ... ...

Here in SG, I truly feel the same thing. Things change in KL while I know nothing and stuck at this place. Sad ... ... ...

Appreciate your family. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home