Created by: http://jack.asprise.net/software/imggen

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

sick + new hair style

Hi !! I went back to KL last weekend and came back !! Tata !! Here's my new hair style but unfortunately you cannot see my handsome face yet coz I fall ill...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Lots of things to share... Last Monday when I took bus from KL to Singapore actually it was too late when I reached here... Luckily (One of the luckiest things that happened these few days... instead of something bad else...) I took the last bus of the day and last MRT train of the day before finally got to my hostel. Woof... I even heard the annoucement saying, "This is the last train for today. There will be no more train in service. Thank you for ..." My eyes were so big ... hahahaha .. I made it !! Haha...

Share some collagez that I did when I discover a nice tool to make them. These are photos from my last backpacking trip to Perlis, Kedah and Penang. Nice trip. Next destination - Sabah this July but befire that I need to get my lazy brain to work out for my exam and quizzes and tests coming up very very very soon.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



See you all soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home